Monday, February 28, 2011

9 things I'd do if I had $1,000,000

I think about this a lot. Probably more than I should. Don't judge me. I'm sure the thought has run through your pretty little head about what you'd do if you won the lottery.

 




[caption id="attachment_607" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="What would you do with a million?"][/caption]

Here's a run down of the things I'd do if I had/ won a million dollars.

  1. I'd give more than 10% away to start. 10% to my church and some more to my beloved campus ministries at Kennesaw State.

  2. I'd pay off all my mom's, dad's, and my debts.

  3. Put some in the bank.

  4. I would quit my job, go back to school, and finish.

  5. Buy plane tickets to Kelowna, Dresden and New Zealand.

  6. After I finish school and go traveling the world, I'd hook up with a missionary organization and do that for the rest of my life. (I'm not saying I'm putting THE mission on hold. There's plenty of mission opportunity at home and the other place I want to go.)

  7. Work on completing my 30 before 30 list. I've determined that winning the lottery may be the only way to do it before I'm 30. Of course, God is bigger than the lottery or my piddly little plans. :-)

  8. Give money to my family and any of their ministries.

  9. If there is any money left, I'd put some more in the bank. I'll probably have to pay taxes on this imaginary money. I guess. I might give it away.


What would you do with a million dollars (or the equivalent in other world currency)?

No comments: