Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spotlight: Jasmere.com

I can't remember how I heard about Jasmere.com. It's a gem of a site. The owners Katrina and Jeremy work with up and coming businesses that offer great products and services. I don't know how they do it, but they're able to offer deep discounts (50%-70%).


Through Jasmere, you purchase a voucher for the company. (Ex. The company offers a $50 voucher for their products or services. As more people buy the voucher, the more the price goes down. You commit to buying the voucher. Say you clicked on, and the voucher was at $25. You know that is the MOST you will pay. At the end of the day, the price of the voucher could be $18! Whatever the price is at the end of the day, that's what everyone pays.)

I would recommend checking them out for more info. BUT WAIT! Please sign up using my referral link: http://www.jasmere.com/r/77778f3f?l

Happy Shopping!

No comments: