Sunday, April 12, 2009

Updates!!

Have you ever started typing something, gotten really far along in it, and have your computer crash? Yeah, me too. That's how this started. I tried to save it, but my computer wouldn't let me. Then, it crashed. Needless to say, I was not pleased. It tried to make up for it when it “recovered” my document by “recovering” a non-edited paragraph I previously deleted. However, that is beside the point, but I thought you should know all of that. So, I am going to start from scratch because I love you. You can thank me by sending presents.

March 22-28
March 29-April 4
April 5- 11 (New as of 4/13)

Frohe Ostern! Happy Easter! For the glory of God, Christ died to set you free!

Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Kelli Williams said...

Presents are definitely in order...
Love you!!