Sunday, April 26, 2009

Untitled

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

This is what is missing. Are we honoring or denying Christ?

Are you a Man of Christ? Where are you?

Are you a Woman of Christ? Where are you?


I don't care if this offends you. It's what I'm fighting for. It may not be pretty, and it may look like nothing right now, but God and His glory are more than worth my life.

This is what it boils down to-- this trip may be hard. I may never see anything come from it. I may look back on this time and wonder what was the purpose of all the pain and suffering and heartache? I may never understand it, but whatever God wants, I will gladly give it to Him. After all, He died for me. Should I not die for Him?

I won't settle. I won't. I won't settle for a life not worthy of God. I won't settle for a marriage that no one notices. I won't settle for a family living in the background. I won't settle for a single life of complaints. My life is not my own.

No comments: