Sunday, April 5, 2009

Small Update

Dear Reader,

I deeply apologize for the lack of update. I promise that I am alive! There's been a lot going on, and I can't seem to find the words to explain.

Here are some things for which I need prayer:

-- Leadership/ Team Building retreat April 6-10 (http://www.herr-berge.de)
-- Wisdom
-- Rest
-- Love
-- Patience
-- The kids on the street
-- Our new conversation partners (three new ones this week!!!)
-- The young Christians in Dresden
-- My supervising family-- Jason, Cheryl, Johan, Ashlyn, Caedon, and Logan
-- Sarah, Day, and Jessica (My loves/ My team)
-- Amy, the Journeygirl here in Dresden (Same as my team and I but here for 2 year instead of 5 months)

Thanks!

All my love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Niece!

It looks exciting over in Germany, makes me want go there bad....There, I gave you an opportunity to correct me. Hope you are seeing results from your hard work and I want you to know how proud we are of you for having the courage of your convictions.
I am traveling in Virginia this week, but can't escape Obama. The coverage is driving me crazy, I'm just glad he is back from his European "America is sorry" tour. Are the Germans really that enraptured with the man? Please tell me no.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I'll keep looking at your updates.

Love,
Uncle Bill