Thursday, February 3, 2011

A prayer request and some links

So, I fail. Again. Sorry. I really am.

I've been really tired lately. It may not sound like a good excuse, but I haven't really had the energy (physically or mentally) to even consider a post. I think about you everyday and how I need to update this blog.

What's been going on? Just work. I don't know what's been going on with being tired. It's not just tired, but I can't concentrate very well, and I forget things. I lose my train of though with no warning. The other day, I called my cousin for something, and while the phone was ringing, I completely forgot why I was calling. Thankfully, she didn't answer. I still can't remember why I called her.

It worries me a little because it could be a variety of things both physical and mental. I would greatly appreciate some prayers. I don't have insurance, so I can't afford a doctor or the tests I may need. This all gives me a chance to forget about what the world can do to fix me and see what God has in mind.

In other, less depressing news, I have some cool news. I'm not going to tell you until the beginning of April. Mu-wahaha! When I tell you, you'll see why I'm waiting. ;-) Unless circumstances change, it will be April. It could be sooner, but it won't be later than the beginning of April. Wow. How many times can I write April in a paragraph? April.

While I am cooking up some blog posts, check out these great links (hover over each link for a brief description):

If It Were My Home

God working through an iPhone while you're at it Carlos Whittaker: Ragamuffin Soul

tylerstanton.com and trippcrosby.com - because THEY'RE hilarious

Don't forget to check out the links on the right!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Jennifer, thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Always fun to meet another blogger as well as a sister in Christ. Hope you get to feeling better soon!