Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Inspiration

Mama Kat's questions is: What inspires you to write?

In order:

  • God

  • Life


I know that God is life. I write because of God. He gives me the joy and the inspiration to write. I wish I could do it better. I write about life-- my life, mostly. It's what I know, and I hope that it inspires people. One day, I will reorganize my blog. God and Life will be the only two parent categories, and there will be sub-categories and tags and not half a dozen or so parent categories.

Though my inspirations are God and life, I write for you. One day, this blog will be better. It will serve you more.

So, for now, there's a slight disorganization, but I hope it serves as inspiration for you.
Mama's Losin' It

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

We write about God and our life too!

Visiting from writer's workshop. Here's ours if you have time to stop by:
http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2010/11/our-thanksgiving-day-rainy-eating.html