Saturday, December 18, 2010

I know this is late. Work's been a beast, and I didn't really have any time to sit and think. I tried several times throughout the week to do the Writing Prompt from Mama Kat.

She asked us to pick 5 words to describe ourselves. Then, we were to choose one and write a poem.

Well, I can tell you that you don't want to read any attempt at a poem that comes from me. After nearly a week of trying to pound out a post, here I am.

Instead of picking the words myself, I asked friends and family to do my dirty work. I don't know what I was expecting. I think I was going to choose my favorite and write another post based on a single word. After I thought about it, I realized that the last time I did that, things got kind of dark and depressing.

I tried to bring in hope, but I'm not sure if it worked.

No comments: